I don't know what I'm doing. Um. I probably won't post here very much and it will probably cater to my own thoughts which is ok because no one is going to read it anyways. I guess this will serve as organizational for myself; perhaps the fact that its online with the possibility that other people will see it will serve to motivate me.
First thought:
I need to decide whether or not to get an apartment next semester (since I'm currently living at home) and, if so, I need to find one.
Pros of apt.- privacy, probably closer to campus
Cons of apt.- money, the cycle of moving all my stuff begins again (I have alot of stuff)
I guess its pretty much privacy (or independence) vs. money. I should decide soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ugh, the stupid comment thing makes you type in random letters to verify i am not spam, but this is ridiculous, I just had to type "ltfqlkq"
I have no idea if I typed that correctly, I prolly have a better chance of just typing in random letters like this: jkljhgjl and get it right
i totally follow everyone's blog. consider yourself motivated by readership.
Your sneaky plan to have me on your list of blogs but not tell me didn't work out. I saw it on my traffic analyzer. Exposed!
Post a Comment